Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blogging World

It is bedtime. I have been catching up on blogs for almost two hours now! My eyes are blurry, my neck is stiff and I have an incredible amount of information flowing through my head. I'm sure I'll subconsciously dump it all sometime in the night. There are some incredible blogs out there. People are so creative, so smart, so interesting. I could read blogs all day long.

I would love to know how to add music to my blog. One blog I visit plays all kinds of amazing music. It makes reading her blog so much more emotional, very powerful.

I would also like to be more bold in my blog, more me. I would like to show my true colors a little more. Many of the blogs I follow are impressive in an opinionated way. I love reading the things people are passionate about. Passion is powerful.

But right now I am going to bed. I will tackle this tomorrow in between speech therapy, piano and AWANA.

No comments: