Monday, August 25, 2008

Eli's Newest Trick





Needless to say we've had an exciting lunch hour! While I was in the kitchen preparing lunch Addie was nestled in the couch watching The Magic School Bus and Eli was happily entertaining himself upstairs!! I had checked on him two times before this, the first time he was playing with toys in A's room and the second time he was playing hide-n-seek with Fizz in our shower, too cute. Back down stairs I went to finish preparing lunch.

A few minutes later lunch was ready so back up I went to retrieve my little bundle of wiggles and giggles. At the top step I could hear the water running, the bathtub filling!! My first thought, unfortunately, was not of his safety, "he could be drowning!!" No, my first thought was, "Ugh, I bet he is standing outside of the tub, wasting water down the drain while he pours water all over the floor!" I don't know which is worse!?!? This was definitely a 'quick, grab the camera' moment.

People often say to me, 'Wow, three little ones, you sure are busy." Actually, I belive that Elias alone keeps me on my toes, he definitely adds the most 'excitement' to the day. Now that he knows how to turn on the bathtub faucet I don't know what I'll do! Any ideas??

No comments: