Friday, May 15, 2009

Another Uplifting Conversation...

As a parent I take my job extremely seriously. I devote that largest part of my day to our children, helping them to be all God has created them to be. I also spend tireless hours developing myself as a mother, reading, studying, praying and conversing with other mothers in my same stage.

It is very disappointing when conversations happen like the one I posted a few days ago entitled: "Dinner Time Conversation".

I was comforted by a dear friend of mine as she shared a recent conversation with her children.

Speaking of a fabulously touching, meaningful conversation with children:

On Mother's Day, we're driving out of church.
Dad: "Let's all give 10 reasons why we're so glad Mommy is our Mommy. Cole? Why don't you start."
Cole: "Uh....."
Dad: "OK, what about the great things she cooks?"
Lacey: "Uh...."
Mom: "Anyone?? Anyone??"
Children: "Uh....well, uh...."

And thus the conversation ended.

No comments: