Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm Back!

Can it truly be July 1st??? Happy Birthday dear Jennifer M!!

Thank you Lord for a fabulous June! It was filled with blessings left and right. The wedding week was a blast! Then immediately following we dove into VBS. This year we chose to attend St. Luke's Methodist Church's VBS as that is where my parents call home. I was the lead teacher for one of the four-year-old classes. It was tons of work but as it goes when there is a lot of work there is just as much blessing, so tons of blessings as well. My heart just melted the last day when the children put on their show. Traeton performed four or five songs complete with sign language or motions. He was so into it, his heart flowing with knowledge and understanding of what he was singing - thank you Lord!

I know many of you have been waiting patiently for wedding pictures. This is my plan..I am going to produce a new post for each event. Today I'll start with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. For archiving purposes I am going to close out this post and start a new one. This will make it much easier to retrieve if I ever need to.

Blessed!

No comments: