Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner









So here is a handful of pics showing how beautiful the day and the place was. Tony and Lindsey got married at the Sanctuary in Castle Pines North. It is a private golf club off Daniel's Park Road. It is quite impressive.
I see I need to work on my picture layout as all the pics are clumped together. Because of this I won't be able to write captions for each one but I think you can figure them out.
The first picture of the five children are T, A & E with their cousins, Brendan and Brianna. Todd's older brother and his wife, Tracey now live in San Francisco. All the children have so much fun together. Addison cries when Brianna leaves for home, she absolutely adores her.
There are various pictures of rehearsing the isle walk. You can see the girls getting their flower girl baskets from BeBee. They were adorable flower girls. It was perfect they had one another to walk the isle, I don't know if Add would have been able to do it by herself as she gets pretty shy in front of strangers.
I'll post the wedding day pics later as Eli is wide awake wanting to be retrieved.
Seek Him today, he has big plans for you.

No comments: